Sunday, October 21, 2007

Welcome!

Hello all, I suppose it is time for me to start blogging about my new life on Long Island and my strange adventures as a photographer.

For all of those who don't know, my wife, Lindsey, and I recently moved to Long Island from Chicago. That's right, I'm transitioning my career in Chicago to New York. But there's a good reason - Lindsey just became Dr. Lindsey PhD and is now a professor at Stony Brook University. Stable income and all of those wacky benefits mean a happy family, so here we are.




















So, lately I've been commuting a lot to Chicago and back. Thanks to Southwest for cheap flights, and my parents for letting me have my old room back on weekends!

So consider this the beginning, watch for updates, and feel free to spread the word that I'm out here now!

Take care bye4now,
Sam

No comments: