Monday, May 12, 2008

Victoria's Bat-Mitzvah

I wrote a few posts ago about working with a great team, and I wanted to share a few snaps from the job we all worked on together - Victoria's Bat-Mitzvah.  Victoria is an absolutely amazing young woman with maturity and wisdom that surpasses most adults I know, and her family is one of the most supportive and loving that I have ever met.


Mazel-tov Victoria, and thanks for sharing your special day!


Enjoy!

-Sam


Victoria by the ark, ready to go.

This kid killed at rock band.  He played better behind his back than I could with Clapton remote controlling my fingers.

A stellar room, with the theme of "love, hugs, and kisses."

Victoria rocking out on stage.

A crowd of thirteen-year-olds rock out!

Doesn't she look like a presidential candidate just before speaking?

Going for a ride during the hora!

Late in the evening, the dance floor was covered in bubble wrap - you can guess what happens next.  Totally awesome!

Victoria riding on her dad's shoulder after confetti poppers are popped to mark the end of an awesome party.  Notice how Victoria signs to everyone "I love you" with her free hand.

A happy, yet understandably exhausted, Victoria poses with her signing board before heading home.

No comments: