Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Recent Weddings

Recently I had the opportunity to visit Pittsburgh and shoot a wedding with my good buddy, Mike Robinson.

We had a great time shooting Jen and Jeff's wedding, two days after Christmas, and on an insanely improbable SUNNY and warm (in the 70s) day in Pittsburgh. Go figure.

A week later, I was in DC, and I brought my camera along to a friend's reception to celebrate Adam and Aimee's wedding (from back in July).

Great times!

Pastor Gracey putting the final touches on the ceremony.

While Jen and the bridesmaids put on their final touches as well.

The ceremony music was provided by some exceptionally talented students of Jeff.

A fairly brilliant idea - during the ceremony, have everyone turn around and face me up in the balcony for a spiffy group photo!

Jen's daughter making her mom's new hubby happy.

Hide and seek!

The Christmas theme extended even to the cake!

Adam showing off his moves in D.C.

Adam and Aimee rocking out!

No comments: