Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Adam and Aimee's Wedding!

A while back I posted Adam and Aimee's engagement photos, and this past weekend was the big day! True, there were only thirteen people in attendance (including my wife and I), but it had the energy of a big time wedding. Lindsey and I have known Adam since college, and when we met him, he was doing improv comedy and all of that, so he was just a ball to photograph.

It's always a wonderful experience to see your friends find love and happiness, and share their wedding memories with them. Sorry for getting mushy, but that's what I do.

Enjoy!

-Sam

Buttoning the cuffs. His ring (yep, he had an engagement ring too), is awesome - it's a puzzle ring and comes apart in a million pieces. Adam's gotten really good at putting it back together fast.

Adam playing with Pablo while Aimee get's dressed.

Aimee had this little hanky thing that she got when she was born. It was intended to be the "something old" for her wedding, and she held onto it for such an occasion.

The happy couple.

I climbed up on what I thought was a sturdy table to get the flowers in the background. Once I got up there, I realized it wasn't as stable as I thought, but it managed to hold long enough for me to get some shots and return safely to the earth. Just a bit more wobbly now, I think. ;)

Kisses in the woods!

Aimee showing off her spiffy dress.

While Adam does a little dance to keep her cracking up.

Such a good boy!

Adam's brother and Aimee's sister making sure that he's got the rings all sorted out.

Under the chuppah.

Big smiles!

And big kisses.

The new Mr. and Mrs.

Can I just say that whenever I drag along my lighting gear, I get yummy natural light like this? Isn't it beautiful?

Adam decided to just zip through a million characters while I just hammered away at the shutter button. Most were hysterical, this one was wasn't so, but I think it's a nice portrait.

Then he had to jump for joy!

Levitating bride and groom.

Adam was really happy. Check out that air!

Vanna/Aimee and the Ketubah.

Showing off their dance moves to the family.

Humorous toasts from Adam's brother.

The first supper as a married couple.

Yummy deserts... mmm... chocolate and hazelnut...

Adam's mom and brother rock out on Guitar Hero after dinner, Pablo is hardly amused.

No comments: