Sunday, March 30, 2008

Holly and Nick's Engagement Photos

I met Nick and Holly a couple of years ago at Nick's cousin's wedding in Chicago.  When they got engaged and planned a wedding in Ohio this coming summer, I was overjoyed to be asked to be a part of their special day.

After going through the discussions and everything as far as the wedding plans, it dawned on me that they live in New York City and that I should really spend some time with them in the Big Apple.  So I hatched a brilliant plan that worked out perfectly - that I would take some engagement photos for them in exchange for a tour of the places that they like to hang out.  I basically learned that they can walk me into the ground, as we started our tour over in their neighborhood in the Upper West Side and walked all the way to Penn Station, passing through just about every park on the way.  I had a splendid time, and I can't wait to shoot their wedding this summer in Ohio!


-Sam

No comments: