Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Architecture!

Hello all!

This past weekend, I was back in Chicago (big surprise there!) photographing a condo (well, three actually) for some clients who own some condos in Chicago and rent them out like hotel rooms. They just purchased a brownstone, and I took the promo shots for it.

You can find out more at http://www.vrbo.com/177026

Shooting interiors is always a challenge, but it's fun. There's a lot of little details to pay attention to, and a lot of gear that you need to bring with, and even though I brought in eight lights and all sorts of other goodies, I could have used more. And more time. I had Nadia helping me out, and it took us twelve hours to shoot all three units. It was a lot of work, but I think it paid off!

The condos were spectacular, and reasonably priced, and I wish I someday have a reason to stay there.

Well, enjoy!

-Sam










No comments: